Date(s) - 12/03/2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
March 12th, 1-3pm Mountain Standard (Denver) time.
12pm-2pm PST/2-4pm CST/3-5pm EST/2100-2300 CET/0900-1100 NZST (Sunday morning in Australia/NZ)
- We will look at behaviors like: squeezing, crashing, rubbing, genital self-stimulating, thumb-sucking, and other repeated patterns that some children seem to deeply need and can’t move away from
- Gain insights about what stands behind those behaviors
- Learn alternatives to just saying “no” or “please stop!”
- This is the first in a coming series of Building Towards Whole Health online workshops
- The workshop will be recorded; everyone registered will be provided with link to the recording so you can watch it later on your own schedule if you are unable to join the live workshop (but it’s nice to be able to ask questions)
Registration closes at 11:45pm MST on March 11th, 2022. Don’t wait until the last day to register!
Bookings are closed for this event.