Date(s) - 01/02/2022 - 06/02/2022
Beginning in February, Dr. Blanning and Dona Totten RN will be offering intensive therapeutic support, at a discounted price, for five patients. This is an opportunity for truly integrative, multidisciplinary, anthroposophic therapy, with the dedicated time and attentive to develop an individualized path to healing.
The intensive includes:
- five visits with Dr. Blanning–early Feb (60-min), late Feb. (30-min), early March (60-min), late March (30-min), April (60-min)
- plus, seven rhythmical massage and/or anthroposophic nursing treatments, scheduled approximately every two weeks with Dona Totten
This kind of intensive treatment is particularly helpful for health conditions like:
- Cancer and chemotherapy treatment,
- long-COVID symptoms,
- chronic digestive problems,
- auto-immune illness,
- migraine, or other chronic illness
The total cost for the intensive is $1450. This provides an overall savings of ~15% off of normal prices.
The whole package much be purchased in order to receive the discount, and all consultations/treatments completed by April 30, 2022. Once you have registered, Dr. Blanning and Dona Totten will contact you to schedule the individual appointments.
The five slots are available on a first-come, first-serve bases. We think this will be a special experience.
It is also possible to register for the treatment intensive and gift it to another person.
This event is fully booked.