Date(s) - 23/04/2022
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
April 23rd, 1-3pm Mountain Standard (Denver) time.
12pm-2pm PST/2-4pm CST/3-5pm EST/2100-2300 CET/0900-1100 NZST (Sunday morning in Australia/NZ)
- We will look at difficulty with transitions, worry, unwillingness to engage, meltdowns and strong reactions to touch, textures, noise and crowded environments.
- Gain insights about what stands behind those behaviors
- Learn ways to help support a child through these experiences, instead of just avoiding them.
- This is the second in a series of Building Towards Whole Health online workshops
- The workshop will be recorded; everyone registered will be provided with link to the recording so you can watch it later on your own schedule if you are unable to join the live workshop (but it’s nice to be able to ask questions)
Registration closes at 11:45pm MST on April 22nd, 2022. Don’t wait until the last day to register!
Bookings are closed for this event.